Frequency Bandwidth[ 80kHz Wide Frequency Bandwidth ]
DC to 80kHz, 16ch 16bit mode, DC to 80kHz, 8ch 24bit mode, Wide-band, Muliti channel, Stand-alone instrumentation data recorder.
Dynamic range[ 100dB Wide Dynamic Range ]
24bit analog to digital conversion provides a wider dynamic range than conventional systems.
Record for Multiple Days with TB class of Storage
With the use of TB class RDX media, the WX-7000 records continuously for days. There is no need to change media frequently for long duration testing.
Reliable and Robust Recording Media
RDX removable HDD and SD cards are used for safe and secure data storage.
- RDX media helps provide high-speed, multi-channel, large capacity recordings.
- SD Card (SDHC) recording is convenient and is easy to replace.
Up to 128 Channels Recording
Up to 128 channel recording is available by configuring the WX-7000 main unit with additional expansion units which include an analog output for each input channel. Two units can be synchronized together for up to 256 channels.
Faster data transfer
Gigabit ethernet allows for faster transfer of data from the WX-7000 to a PC.
PC control application WX Navi
WX Navi is included, this allows you to control all functions of the WX-7000 via the Ethernet.
TAFFmat (TEAC Data Acquisition File Format)
WX-7000 stores recorded data as a TAFFmat file which is formed from binary data file and text header files. TAFFmat is compatible to many popular analysis software packages.
- The Integral 3.5inch, 320x240 dot, TFT color display provides dynamic signal visiblity.
- Graphical design buttons provides intuitive operation.
- Equipped with a panel lock function to prevent inadvertent changes to any preselected settings.
Trigger start/stop, Voice memo recording and playback.
Recording Control By External Signal
Synchronization capability with VR-24
The WX-7000 can be synchronized with the 4ch visual data recorder VR-24.
Periodic File Close to avoid unexpected data loss
WX-7000 will close data files after every one minute while recording, even if an unexpected power outage occurs during recording, All recorded data is saved and is available for review and replay.
Uninterruptable Power Supply (UPS) Connectivity
The WX-7000 supports and detects UPS Signal Inputs that will close data files safely in the event of a power outage.
- Offset of analog input circuits and a Proofreading function of the gain.
- Both DC and ICP™ inputs are available and selectable on each channel.
- Each input channel has LEDs to display the levels.
- Monitoring of any analog output is possible while recording.
- Overload of analog input filter is detectable if the input is excessive.
- LED's illuminate when a sensor disconnect has been detected in IEPE mode.
- TEDS compatible.
* Specifications and Appearance are subject to change without notice.